- SS five sectional top: The table likely has five sections that can be adjusted to different angles, allowing patients to be positioned in a variety of ways for examinations or procedures.
- Large cut for perianal drainage tray: This is a specialized feature that allows for easier access to the perianal area during certain medical procedures. The table likely has a cutout section in one of the sections to accommodate a drainage tray.
- Kidney Bridge: The Kidney Bridge is an additional support structure that can be attached to the table to provide additional support for patients during certain procedures.
- Both side controls: This means that there are controls on both sides of the table, allowing medical professionals to adjust the position of the table from either side.
- Electrically operated: The table is likely powered by electricity, which allows for smoother and more precise adjustments than manual controls.
- Heavy duty steel base: The base of the table is likely made of heavy duty steel, which provides stability and durability.
- Nylon wheels: The table may have wheels made of nylon, which makes it easier to move the table around as needed.
- Single action foot actuated floor locking: This feature allows the table to be locked in place with a single action of the foot, ensuring that it remains stable during procedures.
- Smooth gear mechanism: The table likely uses a gear mechanism to adjust the position of the different sections, which allows for precise and smooth movement.
- 50, Thick electrically sealed mattress: The mattress on the table is likely 50mm thick and made of a material that is sealed to prevent fluids from seeping in.
- Sporting accessories: It’s unclear what these accessories might be, but they may include things like straps or supports to help position patients.
- Durable heavy duty leak proof motors: The motors that power the table are likely designed to be durable and able to withstand heavy use.
- Remote provided with standard accessories: There is likely a remote control included with the table that allows medical professionals to adjust the position of the table without having to manually adjust the controls on the table itself.
Operating Surgical Table (Operation Theatre Table)
Model: TMI 1203
Manufactured By: Technomed India.
Technomed TMI 1203 OT Table Hydraulic
General Surgery OT Table Hydraulic:
* Length of Table* | 1900 mm |
* Width of Table Top* | 520 mm |
* Minimum Height (without Mattress)* | Min. 750 mm |
* Maximum Height (without Mattress)* | Max. 1000 mm |
* Trendelenburg* | 25° |
* Reverse Trendelenburg* | 25° |
* Lateral Tilt* | ±20° |
* Back Section* | ±70° |
* Head Section* | ±60° |
* Leg Section* | 0°-90° |
* Floor Locking System* | Manual |