Country of Origin: Ireland.
- Auto CPAP (APAP) machines have two settings, a low range setting, and a high range setting, that the machine will fluctuate between throughout the night as it automatically adjusts itself to suit your particular needs at any given moment throughout your sleep. APAP machines use algorithms that sense subtle changes in your breathing and adjust itself to the best pressure setting at any time of the night. It is suitable for the clinical treatment of sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS). Features of APAP Machine
1. 3.5” TFT LCD display with easy operation.
2. An interactive operation interface is available. The back-lighting function allows night operation.
3. Fashionable design with fine piano lacquer, convenient for a wipe.
4. Respiratory waveform & quality waveform display can achieve real-time monitoring of CPAP
5. Ultra silent design & Delay time step-up design.
6. The portable machine adopts imported movement technology, capable of constant heating.
7. THE Auto CPAP machine is working to achieve human-computer synchronization.
8. It is composed of the host, the breathing tube, the filter sponge, the power cable, and the power adapter.
- Notes of APAP Machine
1. Not available in bullous lung disease, pneumothorax, severe lack of effective circulating blood volume with shock, coma, or with disturbance of consciousness, or don’t cooperate or accept the mask treatment.
2. Not applicable to children, or physical, sensory, or intellectual can not be used safely and without the aid or user under guardianship.
There are no reviews yet.