Anesthesia Apparatus OT Machine
All major ventilation modes, such as assistance, power, and assist-control ventilation, have been incorporated into the Anesthesia Apparatus OT Machine. It provides detailed control and has a simple interface to help produce and handle high-quality anesthesia.
- A high-precision output as low as 20ml is given by the Anesthesia Apparatus OT Machine.
- Autoclavable and latex-free materials are used in the anesthesia delivery workstation.
- It has automatic compensation for tidal volume and compliance.
- The tool-free maintenance and cleaning of this equipment will help users.
- Spontaneous and manual respiratory MV control functions are provided by the anesthesia unit.
- It has PEEP electronic features.
- The anesthesia system is CE-compliant, so consumers should feel comfortable when buying it.
Physical & Environmental Specifications
- Dimensions(H×W×D): 1356×845×620 mm
- Weight: 90 kg (basic unit)
- Storage temperature: -20~+55℃
- Working temperature: +10~+40℃
- Storage humidity: ≤93%
- Mains: 100~240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Battery: 24 V DC, minimum 120min
- Mains outlet: 3
- Gas supply: 0.28~0.6 MPa
- Flowmeters: O2: 0~1 L/min; 1~10 L/min
- N2O: 0~1 L/min; 1~10 L/min
- Gas system: Oxygen supply failure alarm
- Oxygen supply failure protection
- O2 flush: 25~75 L/min
- Working mode: Closed, Semi-closed, Semi-open
- Driven mode: Pneumatically driven and
- electronically controlled
- Safety valve: ≤10 kPa
- Operating mode: Man. / Vent.
- Cylinder yokes: Optional
There are no reviews yet.